Monday 7 September 2009

A baby giraffe

A neighbour has just had her first baby this week and I just couldn't resist using the new Animal faces digistamps from DigiSparkle, the only problem was deciding on which animal to use. I eventually settled on the giraffe (why a giraffe says baby I don't know, but it works!) cut it out with my oval nesties, glued on a blue gingham digipaper (free from somewhere!) and finished it with a ribbon (again, I seem to be really getting into ribbons at the moment!). It seems like a really simple baby card, but I like it!

Oh, and this is for the Bee Crafty challenge which is to use digipapers.


Image: Animal faces from DigiSparkle
Paper: Blue Gingaham digipaper (free from somewhere!)
Other: Blue ribbon from my stash, Derwent coloursoft pencils with sansador, baby stickons from anita's and of course my nesties!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Heather, definately says 'baby' but the giraffe image just adds a bit of originality! Really nicely done, thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty challenge :)
    - Bee Crafty Downloads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but yet beautiful. Perfect for a baby boy! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Heather - I love the soft papers and the cute little giraffe - must check out these digi-stamps as I'm a complete addict!
    Thanks for joining in with Bee Crafty!
    Dei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice simple baby card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Bee Crafty!

    ReplyDelete