Sunday 13 September 2009

Bible Quotes

Good morning, I actually got a lie-in this morning, 7am rather than 6.30am!!! (little things please little minds!) I thought I'd get this done while my DH is still in bed (he gets the major lie-in!!)


I've got several things going on this weekend that needed cards and as I'm really pleased with how they turned out I thought I'd share them with you. This first one is for a Dedication I've got on Sunday morning. I used a bible quote that I've arranged (I like it so much that I'll try and clean it up and turn it into a digistamp for DigiSparkle)



Craft tonic pastel blue card blank
Handmade bible quote (Psalm 119:113)
Stamp: baby feet (I think this was papermania) and Dew Drop moonlight white ink
Other: Ikea navy blue paper, pastel blue ribbon, nesties, bigshot

This next one is for a young girl at church who is leaving to go to university and we wanted to say thanks for everything she has done at church. Again I di another bible quote and layered up the frame and flowers.

Tesco white card blank
Papermania pink tones paper
Homemade bible quote (Jeremiah 29:11)
Other: Nesties, big shot, papermania flowers and small brads, black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment