Tuesday 22 September 2009

Tractor

How hard is it to do male or boy cards? I've been challenging myself recently to do more of these, if only to have some in my collection ready!


I do like this tractor stamp from DigiSparkle but have left it sitting in a box fully coloured just not knowing how to use it! I finally had an idea and although it hasn't come out quite as I wanted I still like the thoery of putting it on a wheel.


See what you think:

Image: Tractor from DigiSparkle
Card: White square card blank
Sentiment: handwritten
Paper: Black card from WHS and red paper from ikea
Other: Derwent Coloursoft pencils and sansador ink, white and black gel pens, shpaed scissors, nesties and big shot

1 comment:

  1. This is just great! I love that tire in the back ground and the orange caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete