Monday 19 October 2009

Beer Monster

Another male card! As much as I say I find them difficult I seem to do quite a few of them!
Hope you like it, I think my favourite part is the sentiment, I'm really enjoying handwriting sentiments and exploring different types of fonts - how long it will last is anyone's guess!
I did this for the Get Sketchy challenge, I even managed the bous challenge a hand doodled sentiment! Loved this sketch especially as it appealled to my simple nature and my love of nesties!

Square white card blank
Image:
Beer selection from DigiSparkle
Paper: free digi paper (can't remember where from)
Other: Nesties, funky labels die and big shot, Papermania white gel pen, Derwent Coloursoft pencils and sansador, black cardstock (WHS), Ink it up black ink

2 comments:

  1. excellent masculine card...you did a fabbie job!

    Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this really is a male card, but you are right I also have troubles with cards like this, love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete