Wednesday 28 October 2009

Organisation

I don't know how many of you suffer from 'Mummy brain' but I seem to be really suffering at the moment, I seem to forget things the minute I'm told them! Doesn't help that the kids aren't particularly sleeping well at the moment! The joys of parenthood!!!

Anyway, what I was trying to say is that I saw this post from Mercy a while back and in attempt to organise myslef I had a go at creating my own challenges diary (I tried to find a cheap one but apparently they are either really expensive or the normally cheap shops haven't got any!!)


I created a little book (the way I did when I was teaching!) by putting together the cover and pages and sewing, simple but effective. The pages inside have got a basic grid layout so I can write down each days challenges. I then tick them when created and then again when I've finally posted them. This seems to be really working for me, I really like the inspiration of challenges and it helps having them there in a book instead of getting the laptop out and then trawling throuh all the challenges.
Hope you like it, I know certainly like the oranisation of it even if it isn't the most creative front cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment