Sunday 11 October 2009

Winter wishes

Don't you just love this stamp! I've seen it around recently and really liked (but not thought about it because I'm trying to be good and not buy any more stamps at the moment!). I was looking at some magazines the other day and saw it came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft, well no decision needed! I'd been struggling with Mercy's latest sketch as I didn't seem to have and rectangular stamps that I thought would work, but my new acquisition does!!!

White card blank
Image: Bentley Bear stamp free from Cardmaking and Papercraft
Other: Purple card, handmade white paper, snowflakes

2 comments:

  1. oh very fab blog !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
    good luck !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather...this is cute, cute, cute!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...hope you can join us again this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete