Monday 8 February 2010

A couple of firsts

This card is mainly for Digital Tuesday's challenge I keep meaning to have a go at making an easel card and this challenge finally inspired me to have a go. It was much easier than I thought it would be and I think it's come out quite nicely!

My post says a couple of firsts and that's because I've also had a go at stitching on a card - now I know why I haven't done it before - it's hard! Trying to keep the stitch straight is really difficult - I guess I just need to practice!!!

Anyway, this is a free Newton's Law colouring that I found here. I love Newton's Law bears, so cute! I coloured him with my copics (not convinced about the pink!) and used some card and paper and little pink flower gems from my stash.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the image, so cute. The flowers you added to the bottom portion are gorgeous. I am so happy you decided to play the DTC!!

    ReplyDelete