Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stack them up ....

... elephants that is! I love this image, I just adore the way the baby elephant is about to fly off! I've made this for my Nanna, she loves elephants and I thought this was a fun image for her birthday.

The image is a freebie from Cuddly Buddly -they have pages of freebies! I coloured with my copics added a yellow panel and ribbon and a cross charm. The sentiment is handwritten.

I created this card for the following challenges:

Copic Creations - Any technique
Dare U 2 Digi - No patterned paper + digi images
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Heather and very cleverly done without patterned papers...thanks so much for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute! Thanks for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete