Friday 21 May 2010

Fairy Wishes

Hi all, from a very sunny UK.  I'm not a sun person, I'm grateful for the sun but I don't want to feel this hot! Oh well, I'm so obviously British. I moan about the weather, it's so rarely just right! lol.  Anyway ...

I just adore this DP - it's from a Smirk paper pack that my DH bought me.  Wasn't convinced to begin with but I love the cards I've made using it, including this one.

I took a leaf out of Kerry's book (especially this post) and used black card to edge my image and dp.  I wasn't quite sure how to add my sentiment, but decided to go up top with one of my retro flowers.  I used a DigiSparkle image from the Nature Fairies set, I tried to colour them with my Whispers markers but I wasn't feeling it so I went back to my trusty copics (what would I do without them?)



This card is for these challenges:

Pollycraft Monday - Summer blooms
Spoonful of Sugar - Cute and girly
Papertake - Say it with flowers
Fab n Funky - Make your own embellie
Flutter by Wednesday - Flowers + Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
Stamp Something - Celebrate
Crafty Catz - Petals and Pearls (edited - oops, just realised I've missed the deadline!)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card you've made! That DP is stunning! And the flower fits so well! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this is adorable! I love that image and the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Heather...lovely Images...and thanks for commenting on my Blog....have a great day...hugs

    ReplyDelete