Sunday 11 July 2010

I'm back ...

Well, I'm here in body if not mind!! We had a lovely holiday (we had quite a bit of rain and not much beach weather but hey ho!) and I can't wait to get back to my craft desk.  However, catching up on your blogs is quite a task, google reader informed me of the 418 posts to read - oh my, you have been busy bloggers while I was away!  But just in case I don't get anywhere near my craft table in the near future (what with all the blogs and the mounds of washing and the tent currently drying off in our living room!) here's a card I made a little while ago.


I used this Whale stamp set from Digisparkle. I paper pieced the whales and stuck them onto a kraft background.  There is a sentiment at the bottom, it says 'lovey dovey' but it turns out I did it in too light a shade of brown - I will go over it before I send it!


1 comment: