Thursday 30 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Border Punch

This week's Crafty Sentiments Challenge is to use your border punches.  I'm really liking kraft cards at the moment and I wanted to create a card using Amy from Crafty Sentiments - I think she's sooo cute and looks adorable sat in front of a circle and I just had to add a bit of glitter to her top ;)  So here she is!  I also added some white dots (really like white on kraft!) using my Bazzil stitching template (one of the best things I've bought.)

So if you feel in the mood to use those border punches or just want to be inspired by the Crafty Sentiments DT pop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog and check it out.


Card: Kraft
Coloured using: copics
Paper: Papermania, Ikea and errrr, sorry don't know!
Other: Circle & Labels eight nestie, Paper trimmer, Bazzill stitch template, white gel pen, Fiskars scallop border punch

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Heather, really pretty. Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Heather! Love this Amy image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amy too, she is so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a good white gel pen...this one looks like it works great. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Such a sweet image and I love how you have designed the layout.
    My walls did not clean up. While I was scrubbing CC found another pen (I thought i'd confiscated them all but i think he must have a little stash hidden somewhere) and drew in blue felt tip all over the lounge walls. Hubby is going to go mad!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the clean and simple look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Heather, lovely colouring hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete