Saturday 26 February 2011

A Card Marathon

Morning all, this may well be the start of quite a few posts (dependent on how many times number 2 asks to " play on the 'puter ") as my Mum asked me to create a set of cards for family and some generics so that she has a chance of remembering people's birthdays this year! (I won't comment on the fact that she's already behind on some of the main members, mainly her father and husband! Feb is a busy month) Anyway, in order to keep everything in order I used an old ice cream box (which I have slightly decorated - must take a photo soon!) and have created about 30 cards, hence the marathon! There are a few more I would like to do but we'll see! So I have about 20 odd cards to show you (I took some from my stash) but I will try to stagger them!


Here's the first one. I recently bought PTI impression plate and this was from one of my first trials. I added a ribbon and stamped the Papermania sentiment on the ribbon.



I want to enter this for these challenges:

Sweet Stampin - Oh so Girly!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the simple design and distressing. LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. So soft and feminine. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card - love the soft girly colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete