Thursday 7 April 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Glitter

Glitter is the theme over at Crafty Sentiments this week. So, I created this card fully intending to glitter up the cloud but forgot what I was doing and used pink flocking instead! Oops.  Well at least I was able to add glitter to her wings and I used a pink Sakura gel pen that is pink and very glittery!


I used one of Suzette's gorgeous Amy's (Amy on a cloud) and used nesties to cut out the circles and half circle (used the out of the box technique to create the half circle panel).  Must say I love this colour combo, hot pink and black, it's a current fav!


Don't forget to check out the rest of the Crafty Girls' amazing projects and have a go at your own glittery creation :)



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful....love the fluffy cloud! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant, I love the fluffy cloud, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Heather I just love the pink flocking! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Heather, I love the flocking its perfect for a cloud. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Heather, love how you did the wings, all glittered and pink flock for the clouds. So cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, super sweet, Heather! LOVE the fussy pink cloud!

    ReplyDelete