Friday 29 April 2011

Inspiration

Where does yours come from? What inspires you to create a card or any project? I found my source came from several places for this card.  I love Emily's style and am constantly inspired by her (thank you Emily) and one of her most recent creations, here led me to think about rainbows, which I teamed up with this digi image from Papertrey Ink. But I had also been really inspired by the TSG blog hop and decided to use their TSG sketch from their recent challenge.



I layed cardstock and coloured the gems with copics.

I coloured the rainbow with glitter pens and as you can't see that from the picture above so I thought I would show you a little close up.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to give me a shout-out, Heather! I love your happy rainbow card!! The glitter is fantastic and I need to get some of those pens. ;)

    ReplyDelete