Wednesday 27 April 2011

Simon Says - Anything Goes

Over at Simon Says they're celebrating their 2nd anniversary. I thought I would join in with their Anything Goes challenge as well as their blog hop :)


So here is my 'anything goes project' I really enjoyed creating this cutie, I used one of my own DigiSparkle digistamps Sit on it (remember this is your last chance to grab a bargain as we are closing soon)


I paper pieced the sofa, used nesites to create the circle and scallops and the polka dot border is a glittery sticker and the 'relax' sentiment is a rub on (doodlebug I think!) and I rounded the corners with my chomper.


2 comments:

  1. This is darling, Heather! I love that couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper piecing on the couch! fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete