Thursday 11 August 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Dies and Punches

Hi all and welcome back to another Crafty Sentiments challenge and this week's challenge is Dies and punches.

I have used a load of the new Crafty Sentiments releases. I adore Billy and Primrose and as I couldn't decide which one to use I used them all!  They're all stamped onto coloured paper then I used a square nestie to cut them out.  I also used one of my new dies to create the circle border, took me ages to pop all those dots in so I hope you like it!!

Don't forget to check out my teamates amazing creations and have a go at creating your own  project.

Why not pop on over to Crafty Sentiments and get one of the cutest stamps ever and don't forget Suzette offers FREEp&p to all UK residents!!




5 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, love the colours & the circle die looks fab!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Heather, so clean and simple, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather
    Sorry for the late comment I am trying to catch up! Great card, love how the images pop on the coloured card.
    Hope your having a lovely holiday.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous. love love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Heather! I love the colours and design!

    ReplyDelete