Sunday 6 May 2012

Christmas Card Challenges

Over at Christmas Card Challenges their theme this week is humour.  I thought hard about this one.  I remembered seeing some cool 'peas on earth' digis around, my fav is over at Whimsie Doodles.  However, I decided to really challenge myself this week (don't quite know why!) so I created my own digi (which you're welcome to have).  Once I'd created the digi this was a super quick card - print --> die cut --> punch circles --> stick on circles and sentiment --> add white doodling --> done!

Anyway, here it is ...


and if you would like it here are the digis, colour and black and white ...




Please remember not to share this on your own blog but feel free to direct people over here to me.  Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful cute card Heather.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Heather lovely card!

    Big hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! this is just the cutest! I am so in love with everything about it! great job! and thanks for playing with us over at CCC!

    ReplyDelete